To help better serve our patients’ needs, we now offer same day access.
Same day access may be available for you and your family. Contact us at your local health center to make an appointment. For faster service please bring a photo ID, insurance card (if applicable), copay, list of medications you’re currently taking and any medical records that you may have.
If you wish to apply for our sliding discount program, please bring your proof of income for all members of your household. You can get more information about our sliding scale policy by clicking here.
Items to bring to every visit:
- Photo identification
- Health insurance card(s)
- Proof of income if applying for the sliding scale fee schedule discount
- Medical history (for new patients)
- Any new medical records (especially) if recent hospital admission or emergency room visit
- All medications currently taking
- Foster parent or grandparent: Guardian or custody papers showing custody of child required (for all new patients or if status has changed)
- Adult guardian: Power of Attorney (for all new patients or if status has changed)
We accept most types of insurance plans, including Medicare, Medicaid, most commercial plans, WV Chips, WVBCCSP, PEIA, WV BCBS and other plans. Please call to ensure that your insurance is among those we accept. If you need financial assistance, please talk to our outreach and enrollment specialists if you need to make special arrangements.
Pendleton Community Care
82 Pine Street
North Fork Primary Care
16921 Mountaineer Drive
Harman Health Center
15 Mott Street
Franklin Pill Box Pharmacy
203 N. Main Street
Harman Pill Box Pharmacy
15 Mott Street